Feeling stuck and caged? Or somehow like all the chaos and overwhelm from everyone and everywhere else has taken over your life? Me, too. I let the pressures of “trying to do it all” while telling myself that things would get better once (something outside) finally happened. But that’s not how true change happens. I eventually learned I needed better habits in my own life that I now coach people with to help them reclaim their own lives as well.
Does This Ever Describe You?
How I Coach For High Performance
- Create More Clarity In Your Life
- More Natural Energy To Fuel Your Goals
- Choose More Courage Daily
- Practical Yet Powerful Productivity
- Ideas To Create More Inspiring Influence
Here I am …
My coaching mission is to help people put their personal plan together to reclaim their lives – to live like who they are & what they do truly matters.
… and more about me
From as early as I can remember, I was always fascinated by health & wellness: exercise science, nutrition, holistic habits and overall human high performance potential. I even started off college as a Pre-Med.
I’ve also been a lifelong geek/techie. About sophomore year in college, I realized I did not want to go to school for SO long (ie, Med School then a speciality, etc.) before I could actually be working and earning a living. I had already enjoyed some Engineering courses as part of my required breadth requirement and felt that was better for me. Mechanical Engineering and eventually Computer Science.
I worked for nearly two decades in the high tech industry – as a software engineer, architect and development manager before I CHOSE to walk away from the corporate world and truly chart my own course.
- Be CLEAR about where you’re truly at today
- Be SPECIFIC about where you’d like to go next. Or Be as a person
- PICK a healthy, proven program or process yet personalized for you
- CREATE accountability and support for the consistency you’ll need
- START with at least one action step TODAY! Don’t delay
Working out, hanging out with friends/family, walking & playing with dogs, reading, hosting make-your-own-pizza & board game nights, practical plant-based meals & snacks, singing/composing/playing piano. Simply enjoying life …